EFFICIENCY12.9 kWh / 100 km
- ZEEKR X is a fully electric compact SUV unveiled by the Chinese automaker Geely.
- Electric crossover, previosly known as ZEEKR 003, is based on SEA (Sustainable Experience Architecture) platform co-developed by Geely and Volvo.
- Geely's EV-only brand Zeekr designed its third model specifically for European markets.
- ZEEKR X pricing will be around €25,000 in China. It will cost significantly more in Europe. We will update this page as soon as the official pricing revealed.
- Geely builds Zeekr-branded EVs at its 'smart factory' in Ningbo, China.
Power and Speed
|428 HP (314 kW)
Number of Engines
|Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor
Battery and Charge
|512 km (317 miles)
DC Charge Rate
AC Charge Rate
DC Charge Time
AC Charge Time
Year of Production
|Wheelbase: 2750 mm
About ZEEKR X
ZEEKR is getting ready to expand its EV portfolio into European markets. ZEEKR X will be the first model to hit European shores. It has already been seen in Europe while Zeekr was testing a prototype.
There are two drivetrain options available for customers looking to buy the compact Zeekr SUV. The single motor version offers 272 HP (200 kW) power, while the AWD dual-motor version has an impressive 315 kW of power.
Zeekr X pricing will start from €27,500, or 200,000 CNY in China. The performance variant will definitely cost more. Zeekr claims that dual-motor version of its newest vehicle will accelerate from 0 to 100 km/h in around three seconds! Top speed is 190 km/h for the dual motor AWD ZEEKR X.
Take a look at the X’s winter testing clip released on Zeekr’s social media accounts: