Xpeng G9 AWD
Xpeng G9 AWD
EFFICIENCY16 kWh / 100 km
CHARGE%0-80: 15 minutes
- Xpeng G9 is a large-size electric SUV first unveiled in 2021. It launched into market after almost a year in August 2022. European sales started in February 2023.
- Electric SUV comes with a dual motor setup that can produce up to 405 kW power and 717 Nm of torque.
- Xpeng claims that G9 can travel up to 200 kilometers with a 5-minutes charging. It supports 480 kW DC charging rate.
- Xpeng G9 AWD Performance costs €58,100 in Norway. Its starting price in China is around $56,700/399,900 CNY.
- Xpeng implements dozens of LiDAR sensors and cameras into G9. It will feature many advanced driving assist and safety technologies.
Power and Speed
|551 HP (405 kW)|
Number of Engines
|Front ASM / Rear PSM|
Battery and Charge
|650 km (403 miles)|
DC Charge Rate
AC Charge Rate
DC Charge Time
|%0-80: 15 minutes|
AC Charge Time
Year of Production
|Xpeng XPILOT 4, XNGP|
|5 LiDAR, 12 Ultrasonic Sensor, 11 Camera Module|
|Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8155; Front Trunk: 71 liters,|
About Xpeng G9 AWD
Xpeng launched its large-size electric SUV G9 in three configurations: Xpeng G9 RWD Standard Range, RWD Long Range, and AWD Performance. This specs sheet is based on the all-wheel-drive performance version.
Xpeng G9 is a direct rival to https://www.licarco.com/mercedes-eqe-suv-500. It is currently available in Denmark, Norway, Netherlands and Sweden.
Xpeng G9 European Pricing
Xpeng’s large-size electric SUV will cost around €58,100-€80,600 in Europe. As usual, Norway got the best prices for this Chinese-made EV. RWD Standard Range model with single motor drivetrain and a smaller battery costs €45,000 in Norway. Prices in Netherlands vary between €57,990 to €71,990.
Xpeng G9 deliveries in Europe will be held in the fourth quarter of 2023.
You can watch Xpeng G9’s official introduction video down below.