EFFICIENCY6.9 kWh / 100 km
CHARGE%30-80: 240 minutes
- XEV YOYO is a 3D-printed electric vehicle, only weighs 450 kg without the battery pack.
- YOYO comes with a 20 HP single electric motor and a 10.3-kWh battery.
- The ultra lightweight microcar has enough space for two people, and some luggage capacity as well.
- XEV offers YOYO with a swappable battery pack. You can swap the battery instead of waiting for hours to fully charge the vehicle.
- XEV YOYO is being produced in China, sold in Europe and Turkey.
Power and Speed
|20 HP (14 kW)|
Number of Engines
|Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor|
Battery and Charge
|150 km (93 miles)|
DC Charge Rate
AC Charge Rate
DC Charge Time
AC Charge Time
Year of Production
About XEV YOYO
XEV YOYO is not just another Chinese-made cheap electric vehicle. It is probably the first EV manufactured with 3D technology.