Wuling Air EV
Wuling Air EV
EFFICIENCY9.5 kWh / 100 km
- Wuling Hongguang Air EV is Chinese firm's latest compact electric vehicle that will be launched in late 2022.
- Air EV will offer up to 41 horsepower and 300 kilometers of range.
- Unlike Hongguang MINIEV, the new electric hatchback will support faster AC charging speeds.
- Hongguang Air EV pricing will start from $4,950 in China.
- Wuling will start Air EV deliveries later in the 2022. It will be produced solely in China.
Power and Speed
|41 HP (30 kW)|
Number of Engines
|Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor|
Battery and Charge
DC Charge Rate
AC Charge Rate
DC Charge Time
AC Charge Time
Year of Production
About Wuling Air EV
Wuling Air EV will be the first compact EV that a Chinese company will sell worldwide. Air EV is taller than the extremely popular Hongguang MINI EV. Unlike almost all the other micro cars, this compact EV will support DC fast charging.
Wuling has prepared to go international with the Air EV. This model will be the official vehicle of the G20 Summit in Indonesia, thanks to a deal between the Chinese automaker and the Indonesian authority. Recently Wuling started its manufacturing operations in the Asian country, as well.
Air EV comes with 30/50 kW electric motor options. There will also be two range options; 200 and 300 kilometers. The cheapest version will cost around $5,000. Air EV’s starting price in Indonesia is around $16,200. Wuling confirmed that it will also start selling Air EV in India and Egypt later this year. Other countries Wuling plans to sell Air EV will be announced in the near future. The compact car is going to be built in both China and Indonesia.