EFFICIENCY9.5 kWh / 100 km
CHARGE%30-80: 35 minutes
- Wuling Bingo is a fully-electric hatchback designed by China's best-selling EV manufacturer.
- Bingo offers up to 333 kilometers of CLTC range and a single motor drivetrain capable of delivering 30 kW of pure electric power.
- Affordable electric hatch is longer and wider than its highly popular sibling called Wuling MINIEV.
- Wuling Bingo pricing will start from €9,500, or 70,000 CNY in China. Longer range version will cost around €13,500
- Wuling is part of a joint-venture between General Motors and SAIC Motor. These companies are collaborated together to produce and sell cheap electric cars.
Power and Speed
|68 HP (49 kW)|
Number of Engines
|Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor|
Battery and Charge
|333 km (206 miles)|
DC Charge Rate
AC Charge Rate
DC Charge Time
AC Charge Time
Year of Production
|Wheelbase: 2560 mm; LingOS Operating System|