Voyah Light Chaser
Voyah Light Chaser
EFFICIENCY15.6 kWh / 100 km
CHARGE%10-80: 42 minutes
- Voyah Light Chaser is a mid-size fully electric sedan designed by Dongfeng Motor-owned Voyah.
- Electric sedan comes in two battery options; 82.11-kWh and 108.73-kWh. It supports up to 230 kW DC charging.
- Voyah's first sedan can travel up to 580 kilometers with the standard pack. Long range model got a CLTC range rating of 730 kilometers.
- Voyah Light Chaser price is around €44,400 in China. It will definitely come to European market this yearç
- Voyah Light Chaser is being produced by the brand's Chinese owner Dongfeng Motor.
Power and Speed
|510 HP (375 kW)
Number of Engines
|Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor
Battery and Charge
|580 km (360 miles)
DC Charge Rate
AC Charge Rate
DC Charge Time
AC Charge Time
Year of Production
|Wheelbase: 3000 mm; Drag Coefficient: 0.22 Cd; Front Trunk: 53 liters; Ground Clearance: 121 mm
About Voyah Light Chaser
Light Chaser is the first sedan model that Voyah launched into the market. It was first photographed in 2021 while prototype testing hadn’t completed. NIO ET5 and Leapmotor C01 are the direct competitors of this all-electric sedan.
Voyah Light Chaser has more of a familiar face on the front, as the only eye-catching detail is the illuminated Voyah logo at the center of the front nose. It is definitely designed as slippery as possible, to reduce drag coefficient and increase the range.
There are 31 different sensors around the Light Chaser’s exterior, 12 of them are high-resolution cameras, 5 radar sensors, 12 ultrasonic sensors, and two high precission positioning units.
There is a long range version of the Light Chaser, which is already available in China. The Voyah Light Chaser Long Range model comes with a huge 109-kWh battery pack and offers 730 kilometers of CLTC range.