EFFICIENCY18.1 kWh / 100 km
CHARGE%0-80: 30 minutes
- Volvo EX90 is Swedish automaker's first electric vehicle that based on a pure-electric architecture.
- Luxury SUV is being built on the brand-new SPA2 (Scalable Product Architecture) which is also used by Polestar 3.
- EX90 can produce up to 517 horsepower and 910 Nm of torque.
- Volvo EX90 pricing will be under $80,000 in United States.
- Volvo EX90 production will start in the USA and China in 2023.
Power and Speed
|517 HP (380 kW)|
Number of Engines
|Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor|
Battery and Charge
|590 km (366 miles)|
DC Charge Rate
AC Charge Rate
DC Charge Time
AC Charge Time
Year of Production
|Volvo Ride Pilot with LiDAR sensors and NVIDIA Drive processing unit|
|United States; China|
|Frunk Capacity: 37 liters; Qualcomm Snapdragon Cockpit chipset; Operating System: Android Automotive OS|
About Volvo EX90
You can take a look at Volvo EX90’s official video down below: