Vinfast VF 9
Vinfast VF 9
EFFICIENCY23.1 kWh / 100 km
CHARGE%10-70: 35 minutes
- VinFast VF 9 is a full size all-electric SUV, which previously named as VFe36.
- VF 9 priced at $76,000 in the United States, and €58,650+€150 monthly battery lease fee in Europe.
- VinFast has started electric SUV's pilot production at its 90% automated manufacturing facility in Vietnam.
- Asian company has been taking pre-orders for the VF 9 in the US.
- VinFast will start first US deliveries of the VF 9 before the end of 2022.
Power and Speed
|408 HP (300 kW)|
Number of Engines
|Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor|
Battery and Charge
|579 km (359 miles)|
DC Charge Rate
AC Charge Rate
DC Charge Time
AC Charge Time
Year of Production
|Vinfast Autopilot with NVIDIA DRIVE|
About Vinfast VF 9
Vietnamese EV maker VinFast is coming to United States in 2022 with two electric SUVs. The large version of the two is called VinFast VF 9 (previously VFe36). It is not as fancy looking as the Tesla Model X, but still VF 9 is a very promising full size electric SUV worth keeping an eye on this year.
VinFast will offer a 7-seat option for the VFe36, as it is a very large SUV. You can fit six full-size seats inside the vehicle, as well. On the inside, VF 9 has a 15.4-inch infotainment display, a head-up display, panoramic glass roof, etc.
VF 9 pricing starts at $76,000 in the US. You can get the car with a leased battery pack. Battery-less VF 9’s price is at $57,500. European price tag of the Vinfast VF 9 is €58,650, plus €150 euros for battery lease per month. Vietnamese SUV will be offered in two variants; VF 9 Eco with the 92-kWh smaller battery and 300 miles of range, and the 123-kWh bigger battery option called VF 9 Premium, which will deliver more than 400 miles of range on a single charge.