EFFICIENCY- kWh / 100 km
CHARGE%0-80: 55 minutes
- Verge TS is a fully electric superbike that uses the world's first hubless electric rim motor.
- Its electric motor is integrated into the rear rim, which helps Verge reduce the overall weight and increase the efficiency.
- The standard TS model is significantly slower than the TS Pro model. It has a 109 HP electric motor that can provide 700 Nm of torque.
- Verge TS pricing starts at $26,900 in United States. European prices are slightly higher at €32,011.
- Verge Motorcycles manufactures its e-bikes at its own factory in Finland. Verge TS and TS Pro production has officially started in the second half of 2022.
Power and Speed
|Hubless Electric Rim Motor|
|109 HP (80 kW)|
|AC Permanent Magnet|
Battery and Charge
|250 km (155 miles)|
Year of Production
About Verge TS
Verge TS can provide so much torque that even a Ferrari cannot compete with this beast. Take a look at Fully Charge Show’s review: