EFFICIENCY12 kWh / 100 km
CHARGE%30-80: 30 minutes
- Toyota bZ3 is a fully-electric sedan co-developed by Toyota, BYD, and FAW.
- It is based on Japanese marque's e-TNGA platform, which is the same platform that bZ4X uses.
- bZ3 comes with a BYD-made 65.28-kWh LFP battery pack and a 245 HP electric motor on the front axle.
- Toyota bZ3 pricing starts at $27,200/€25,600/189,800 CNY in China. Long range version with the more powerful motor costs around $30,100.
- Toyota is currently producing its first all-electric sedan bZ3 at its Chinese manufacturing partner FAW's facility in China.
Power and Speed
|245 HP (180 kW)|
Number of Engines
|Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor|
Battery and Charge
|616 km (382 miles)|
DC Charge Rate
AC Charge Rate
DC Charge Time
AC Charge Time
Year of Production
|Wheelbase: 2880 mm; Drag Coefficient: 0.218 Cd|
About Toyota bZ3
Toyota bZ3 is the result of a successful collaboration between Toyota and its Chinese partners, BYD and FAW. BYD provides its LFP battery cells called the ‘Blade Battery’ and the electric drivetrain of the electric sedan.
bZ3 is based on the modified version of Toyota’s modular vehicle architecture called e-TNGA, which is the same platform that the Japanese company used to build Toyota bZ4X.