EFFICIENCY16.1 kWh / 100 km
CHARGE%10-80: 56 minutes
- Subaru Solterra is Japanese brand's first fully electric vehicle unveiled in 2021.
- Solterra has two electric motors, one on the front and the other on the rear. It can produce up to 218 HP and 336 Nm of torque.
- Compact SUV's range is around 465 kilometers when fully charged.
- Solterra's US pricing starts at $44,995. UK pricing is way higher at £49,995.
- Subaru Solterra will go on sale in July 2022. Japanese marque's close partner Toyota will build first Subaru electric SUV at its plant both in Japan and China.
Power and Speed
|218 HP (160 kW)|
Number of Engines
|Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor|
Battery and Charge
|465 km (288 miles)|
DC Charge Rate
AC Charge Rate
DC Charge Time
AC Charge Time
Year of Production
About Subaru Solterra
Subaru’s first fully electric vehicle, the Solterra will offer AWD as standard. It supports up to 150 kW DC fast charging and offers more than 289 miles of range when the 71.4-kWh battery is full. You can take a look at Subaru’s official unveiling video of the Solterra down below.