EFFICIENCY16 kWh / 100 km
CHARGE%10-80: 35 minutes
- Sono Sion is a solar electric vehicle first unveiled in 2017. Production design of the vehicle showcased in 2022.
- Solar panels integrated into Sono Sion's body can generate enough energy to travel around 112 kilometers in a week.
- Sion comes with a 54-kWh LFP battery pack and a 120 kW electric motor.
- Sono Sion's pre-order price is €29,900 in Europe. The company is expecting to enter production before the end of 2023.
- Sono Sion will be produced by Valmet Automotive at their production facility in Finland.
Power and Speed
|163 HP (119 kW)|
Number of Engines
|Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor|
Battery and Charge
|305 km (189 miles)|
DC Charge Rate
AC Charge Rate
DC Charge Time
AC Charge Time
Year of Production