EFFICIENCY21.5 kWh / 100 km
- Rolls-Royce Spectre is British automaker's first fully-electric vehicle. It is also the first electric super coupe of the EV world.
- Spectre uses a 111-kWh battery pack, which translates to a 520 kilometers of range when it's fully charged.
- Rolls-Royce's ultra-luxury EV can produce 585 HP and 900 Nm of torque. 0-100 km/h in 4.5 seconds (0-60 mph in 4.4 sec.).
- First Rolls-Royce Spectre customers will take delivery of their luxury EVs in Q4 2023. Spectre pricing will start at $400,000.
- BMW-owned British brand will manufacture Rolls-Royce Spectre at its Goodwood facility in UK.
Power and Speed
|585 HP (430 kW)|
Number of Engines
|Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor|
Battery and Charge
|520 km (322 miles)|
DC Charge Rate
AC Charge Rate
DC Charge Time
AC Charge Time
Year of Production
About Rolls-Royce Spectre
Rolls-Royce finally unveiled its first fully-electric vehicle called Spectre in October 2022.
Take a look at the world’s first electric super coupe Rolls-Royce Spectre’s official unveiling video: