RAM 1500 REV
RAM 1500 REV
EFFICIENCY24.8 kWh / 100 km
CHARGE100 miles of range with a 10 min. charge
- RAM 1500 REV is an all-electric pickup truck first demonstrated in a Super Bowl ad in 2023.
- It's based on STLA Frame platform developed by Stellantis.
- F-150 Lightning rival will support up to 350 kW DC charging, which is fast enough to give the electric pickup 100 miles of range in 10 minutes.
- RAM 1500 REV starting price will be around $60,000 in the US
- Stellantis officially confirmed that they will start RAM 1500 REV deliveries in Q4 2024.
Power and Speed
|885 HP (650 kW)|
Number of Engines
|Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor|
Battery and Charge
|805 km (499 miles)|
DC Charge Rate
AC Charge Rate
DC Charge Time
AC Charge Time
Year of Production
|800V Electrical Architecture|
About RAM 1500 REV
RAM officially unveiled its first fully electric pickup truck: RAM 1500 REV. Deliveries will start in Q4 2024. It is based on STLA frame platform developed by RAM’s parent company Stellantis. 1500 REV will support 350 kW DC charging, thanks to its 800V electrical architecture. Rivian R1T, Ford F-150 Lightning, Chevrolet Silverado EV are some of RAM 1500 REV’s strongest rivals.
Here is the RAM Truck’s Super Bowl ad that features the first footages from 1500 REV: