EFFICIENCY16.3 kWh / 100 km
CHARGE%30-80: 30 minutes
- Radar RD6 is an affordable pure-electric pick-up truck.
- It is based on M.A.P. platform, which is developed for the purpose of producing fully electric pickups by Geely.
- RD6 can travel up to 610 kilometers when its 100-kWh NMC battery pack is fully charged.
- Radar RD6 pricing starts at $25,150, or 178,800 CNY in China. Long range version of the RD6 costs around $37,800.
- Geely produces Radar RD6 pickup trucks at its Shandong facility in China.
Power and Speed
|272 HP (199 kW)|
Number of Engines
|Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor|
Battery and Charge
|610 km (378 miles)|
DC Charge Rate
AC Charge Rate
DC Charge Time
AC Charge Time
Year of Production
|Payload: 450 kg/992 pounds; Frunk: 70 liters; A total of 6 kW power outlet; V2V charging support|
About Radar RD6
Take a look at Radar RD6’s official experience video: