EFFICIENCY15.3 kWh / 100 km
CHARGE%20-80: 45 minutes
- Qiantu K50 is an electric sports car, manufactured by a Chinese firm, discontinued in late 2019 and brought back to life in 2021.
- It has two electric motors, enough to take K50 from 0 to 100 km/h in 4.6 seconds.
- Qiantu K50 costs more than $100,000 in China. A roadster version is also in development.
- Qiantu is planning on selling K50 in Malaysia and some other Southeast Asia countries.
- The Chinese performance EV is manufactured at Qiantu's Suzhou facility in China.
Power and Speed
|435 HP (319 kW)|
Number of Engines
|Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor|
Battery and Charge
DC Charge Rate
AC Charge Rate
DC Charge Time
AC Charge Time
|Electric Sports Car|
Year of Production