EFFICIENCY18.4 kWh / 100 km
CHARGE%10-80: -- min
- Polestar 6 is a hardtop electric roadster.
- It is based on Polestar's O2 concept revealed in March 2022. It will feautre a 800V electrical architecture.
- Polestar 6 will offer 595 km WLTP range, 884 HP and 900 Nm of torque.
- Swedish firm will start the production of Polestar 6 in 2026.
- Electric roadster will be built at Polestar's EV plant in Chengdu, China.
Power and Speed
|884 HP (650 kW)|
Number of Engines
|Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor|
Battery and Charge
DC Charge Rate
AC Charge Rate
DC Charge Time
AC Charge Time
|Electric Sports Car|
Year of Production
About Polestar 6
Polestar 6 is the production version of the highly popular concept called Polestar O2. It will be based on Swedish automaker’s in-house vehicle platform. This new platform will allow Volvo to use giant castings like Tesla’s Giga Press. Future Polestar and Volvo EVs, including Polestar 6, will be much lighter than current generation models.
Customers who signed up for the Polestar 6 unfortunately will have to wait until 2026. In the mean time, you can watch its official introduction video down below.