EFFICIENCY- kWh / 100 km
CHARGE%30-80: 30 minutes
- Niutron NV is a mid-size electric SUV unveiled by a very new Chinese EV start-up.
- There will be a range extender version of this electric SUV when it launched into market in China. This version will travel up to 936 km with a full tank when fully charged.
- Niutron developed its own powertrain called 'Gemini', which can be used for both fully electric vehicles and range extender cars.
- Deliveries of the Niutron NV will begin this September in China.
- Niutron NV will enter mass-production in the first half of 2022.
Power and Speed
|381 HP (280 kW)|
Number of Engines
|Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor|
Battery and Charge
DC Charge Rate
AC Charge Rate
DC Charge Time
AC Charge Time
Year of Production
About Niutron NV
NIUTRON NV will be one of the most durable Chinese electric SUVs out there. Thanks to its steel-aluminum hybrid body, Niutron NV will probably get a 5-star rating from NCAP. It only takes 5.9 seconds to get from 0 to 100 km/h. According to CLTC test cycle, electric SUV can travel up to 550 kilometers on a single charge.
Here is a video of the NIUTRON NV prototype demonstrated to the Chinese media lately: