EFFICIENCY14.6 kWh / 100 km
CHARGE%30-80: 30 minutes
- NIO EL7 is a high-end fully electric SUV launched in Europe in 2022.
- EL7 comes with a dual motor powertrain. It can produce 653 HP and 850 Nm of torque. 0-100 km/h acceleration time is only 3.9 seconds.
- NIO EL7 can travel up to 513 kilometers when fully charged, according to WLTP range test
- NIO EL7 is only available with a subscription plan. Monthly payments of the EL7 starts at €1,299 in Germany.
- NIO manufactures mid-size electric SUV EL7 at its production plant in Chongqing, China.
Power and Speed
|653 HP (480 kW)|
Number of Engines
|Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor|
Battery and Charge
|513 km (318 miles)|
DC Charge Rate
AC Charge Rate
DC Charge Time
AC Charge Time
Year of Production
About NIO EL7
EL7 is the renamed version of the NIO ES7. The reason for this name change is that Audi complained to European Intellectual Property Office regarding the similiarity between NIO’s ES7 naming and Audi’s S7.
You can find NIO EL7/ES7’s official unveiling video down below.