EFFICIENCY27.6 kWh / 100 km
CHARGE%15-80: 36 minutes
- Munro MK1 is Scotland's first fully-electric vehicle unveiled by local start-up Munro Vehicles.
- This rugged SUV can handle up to 3.5 tons towing. MK1 features a 4x4 all-wheel-drive system.
- It has a 75.8-kWh battery, which is enough for a range of 171 miles (275 km) mixed driving.
- Munro MK1's starting price is £59,994 in UK. First deliveries will be made sometime in 2023.
- Munro Vehicles builds its all-electric vehicles at its own production facility in Scotland. The production goal for 2024 is around 250 EVs.
Power and Speed
|381 HP (280 kW)|
Number of Engines
|Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor|
Battery and Charge
|275 km (171 miles)|
DC Charge Rate
AC Charge Rate
DC Charge Time
AC Charge Time
Year of Production
|Ground Clearance: 480 mm; Towing Capacity: 3,500 kg|
About Munro MK1
Munro MK1 is an all-electric 4×4 SUV designed for heavy-duty commercial use. There are three variants of this vehicle available to order right now: MK1 Utility, MK1 Range, and MK1 Performance. The performance version produces up to 381 horsepower and 700 Nm of torque. It’s also equipped with the 22-kW on-board charger.
The base version is called Munro MK1 Utility and it has a single-motor powertrain capable of delivering 220-kW power and 600 Nm of torque. This variant comes with a smaller 56.3-kWh battery pack, which is enough to travel as far as 204 kilometers on a single charge.