EFFICIENCY6.1 kWh / 100 km
CHARGE%0-100: 240 minutes
- Microlino 2.0 is an ultra compact electric vehicle that heavily resembles the iconic BMW Isetta.
- It has two seats and a very spacious luggage with 230 liters of cargo capacity.
- Micro offers three battery options for the vehicle: 6, 10.5, and 14-kWh. These options are called Urban, Dolce, Competizione, respectively.
- Microlino 2.0 pricing starts at $15,790/€14,990 in Europe. Deliveries will start sometime in summer 2022. Cheaper models' deliveries will be held before the year's end.
- Microlino 2.0 is being produced at Micro's Turin manufacturing facility in Italy.
Power and Speed
|17 HP (12 kW)|
Number of Engines
|Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor|
Battery and Charge
DC Charge Rate
AC Charge Rate
DC Charge Time
AC Charge Time
Year of Production
About Microlino 2.0
Microlino 2.0 is a fully electric city car, highly inspired by BMW’s iconic model Isetta. Microlino has already started its first EV’s production at Turin manufacturing plant in Italy. First to be built Microlino 2.0 Pioneer Edition will only be sold to 999 lucky customers.
Here’s the unveiling video of the limited-edition Microlino 2.0 Pioneer: