EFFICIENCY16.6 kWh / 100 km
CHARGE%10-80: 35 minutes
- MG4 XPower is the performance-oriented AWD version of the European market's highly-popular electric hot-hatch.
- XPower variant comes equipped with dual PMS motors with combined 428-HP and 600-Nm torque ratings.
- Chinese-made electric hot-hatch can accelerate from 0 to 62 mph in 3.8 seconds!
- MG4 XPower pricing starts at £36,495 in the United Kingdom. Deliveries will begin in the last quarter of 2023.
- SAIC Motor manufactures all MG4 variants, includng the all-new XPower, at its production plant in China.
Power and Speed
|435.5 HP (320 kW)|
Number of Engines
|Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor|
Battery and Charge
|385 km (239 miles)|
DC Charge Rate
AC Charge Rate
DC Charge Time
AC Charge Time
Year of Production
|Wheelbase: 2,705 mm|
About MG4 XPower
Europe’s best selling Chinese EV is finally getting its high-performance variant: MG4 XPower. This all-wheel-drive hot-hatch has already been on sale in China. It’s now ready to be served in the Old Continent. The new high-end version of the MG4 can get from 0 to 62 mph in 3.8 seconds!
With two powerful PSM motors ande its 64-kWh Magic Battery Pack, MG4 XPower can produce up to 429-HP and 600-Nm of torque. There is going to be an exclusive British Racing Green paint option available for the new variant. XPower will also offer an alcantara steering wheel, sportier seats, and better brakes.