EFFICIENCY25 kWh / 100 km
CHARGE%20-80: 45 min.
- Maxus T90EV is a fully electric pickup truck manufactured by SAIC Motors.
- It was unveiled back in March 2022 in China. Maxus will start selling its electric pickup in the UK and some other European countries.
- T90EV comes with an 88.5-kWh battery pack, which is enough to give it a 354 km WLTP range.
- Maxus T90EV pricing starts at £49,950 in the United Kingdom.
- Electric Maxus pickup truck is being built at SAIC's assembly lines in China.
Power and Speed
|177 HP (130 kW)|
Number of Engines
|Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor|
Battery and Charge
|354 km (219 miles)|
DC Charge Rate
AC Charge Rate
DC Charge Time
AC Charge Time
Year of Production
About Maxus T90EV
Maxus is getting serious in Europe by extending its market with new electric vehicles. One of which is the new fully electric pickup truck called Maxus T90EV. It has a rear-wheel-drive 177 HP (130 kW) single electric motor, an 88.5-kWh battery pack, and a payload capacity of 1,000 kilograms. T90EV’s WLTP range is around 354 kilometers, which is long enough to handle city driving of a small enterprise for a couple of days.
For UK customers, Maxus T90EV deliveries will start in Q1 2023. Pricing is £49,950 excluding taxes.