EFFICIENCY- kWh / 100 km
- MATE SUV is an electric bike designed to offer the practicality of a gas-guzzling SUV.
- Danish manufacturer claims that its 'SUV' e-bike can travel up to 100 kilometers when fully charged.
- It has a 250W mid-drive motor that can produce up to 90 Nm of torque, which is enough to offer 210 liters of load capacity.
- MATE SUV price will be €6,499 in Europe when the large e-bike launched later in the 2023.
- MATE engineered its e-bike in Germany. The production will take place in Italy.
Power and Speed
|3.4 HP (2 kW)|
|AC Permanent Magnet|
Battery and Charge
|100 km (62 miles)|
Year of Production
|4G-capable; 1 adult/or 2 children occupants;|
About MATE SUV
MATE SUV will challenge gas-guzzling SUVs with its practicality. Take a look at this Danish-made e-bike’s introduction video: