EFFICIENCY16.6 kWh / 100 km
CHARGE%10-80: 20 minutes
- Lotus Eletre is a luxury electric SUV designed by Lotus Cars team.
- It's called "world's first hyper-SUV". The Eletre can produce more than 600 HP, and accelerate from 0 to 100 km/h in less than three seconds.
- Lotus Eletre supports 350 kW ultra-fast DC charging. 20 minutes charge will give its driver enough juice to travel 400 kilometers.
- Lotus Eletre pricing will be revealed later this year.
- Geely will start Lotus Eletre's production at its Wuhan facility in China.
Power and Speed
|600 HP (441 kW)|
Number of Engines
|Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor|
Battery and Charge
|600 km (372 miles)|
DC Charge Rate
AC Charge Rate
DC Charge Time
AC Charge Time
Year of Production
About Lotus Eletre
You can find Lotus Eletre’s official reveal video below.