Li Auto L9
Li Auto L9
EFFICIENCY24.3 kWh / 100 km
CHARGE%30-80: 30 minutes
- Li Auto L9 is a premium EV designed as a range extender electric SUV.
- L9 offers 6-seater line-up as an option. It also has a huge OLED display serving to rear passengers.
- Luxurios electric SUV comes with two electric motors , and a range extender petrol engine. Electric motors make up 449 HP and 620 Nm of torque.
- Li Auto L9 pricing starts at €63,200 or 459,800 CNY in China.
- Li Auto has started L9 deliveries in August 2022.
Power and Speed
|449 HP (330 kW)|
Number of Engines
|Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor|
Battery and Charge
|1100 km (682 miles)|
DC Charge Rate
AC Charge Rate
DC Charge Time
AC Charge Time
|Range Extender Electric SUV|
Year of Production
|Li Auto NOA (Navigate on Autopilot)|
|1.5 liter 4-cylinder 'range-extender' petrol engine and a fuel tank that can store up to 65 liters of petrol.|
About Li Auto L9
Li Auto L9 is equipped with a huge 15.7-inch 3K OLED serving as an infotainment display. Passengers can easily control touch displays via 3DToF hand/finger tracking cameras. The large screen on the second-row can be used as an external display for your laptop or tablet. Mini info screens on steering wheel, fully-adjustable second-row seats, head-up display, and voice control is some of the features that Li Auto integrated into its luxury SUV L9. There is also a mini fridge underneath the central console.
Chinese-made premium SUV can travel up to 175 kilometers purely on electric. Its 1.5-liter petrol engine tops up the battery pack when it was emptied. The overall WLTC range is 1,100 kilometers with a full tank and a fully-charged battery.
NIO ES8 and Xpeng G9 are the main competitors to Li Auto L9.
You can take a look at Li Auto L9’s promotional video down below.