EFFICIENCY15.1 kWh / 100 km
- IM LS7 is a luxurious all-electric SUV developed by Alibaba-backed EV startup IM Motors.
- There are two battery pack options with the LS7: 90-kWh and 100-kWh. Longest range figure is 660 kilometers.
- LS7 can produce up to 578 horsepower and 725 Nm of torque.
- IM LS7 price is around €67,500 in China.
- IM Motors manufactures its electric vehicles at Lingang factory in Shanghai, China.
Power and Speed
|578 HP (424 kW)|
Number of Engines
|Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor|
Battery and Charge
|660 km (409 miles)|
DC Charge Rate
AC Charge Rate
DC Charge Time
AC Charge Time
Year of Production
|IM AD: Smart Driving Features Powered by NVIDIA Orin chipset, two LiDARs, 12 ultrasonic radars, and 11 cameras.|
|Wheelbase: 3060 mm; Drag Coefficient: 0.268 Cd|
About IM LS7
Alibaba-backed Chinese EV startup IM Motors unveiled its second vehicle: IM LS7. This luxury SUV will feature a yoke steering, very similiar to Tesla Model S and Model X.
IM LS7 will officially be launched in February 2023. IM Motors will deliver its first SUVs starting March 2023.
Apart from being one of the most aerodynamic electric SUVs on the market, IM LS7 features three touchscreens inside the cabin, a digital gauge cluster, a main infotainment system, and a passenger screen. Thanks to 100% foldable seat design, LS7 offers its back seat passengers a spacious experience.