HiPhi X AWD
HiPhi X AWD
EFFICIENCY17.8 kWh / 100 km
CHARGE%0-80: 45 minutes
- HiPhi X is a luxury electric SUV that breaks sales records in China.
- It is an all-wheel-drive vehicle which produces up to 598 horsepower and a whopping 820 Nm of torque.
- HiPhi X's range is around 550 kilometers, according to the generous NEDC test cycle.
- HiPhi X pricing starts around $86,600, or 620,000 CNY in China.
- Human Horizons is the manufacturer of the HiPhi X. Its factory is located in Shanghai, China.
Power and Speed
|598 HP (439 kW)|
Number of Engines
|Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor|
Battery and Charge
|560 km (347 miles)|
DC Charge Rate
AC Charge Rate
DC Charge Time
AC Charge Time
Year of Production
|Wheelbase: 3,150 mm|
About HiPhi X AWD
Update (June 2023): HiPhi X European pricing officially revealed. In Germany, dual-motor HiPhi X starts at €109,000, more luxurious 4-seater variant costs even more at €123,000.
HiPhi X is getting really popular not only in China, but also in western countries, as well. It is a luxurious fully-electric SUV first unveiled in 2019. After entering the market in late 2020, HiPhi X surprisingly made into the top of the luxurious vehicle sales chart in a matter of months. As of today (mid-2022), there are more than 5,000 HiPhi X vehicles travelling in China. European launch of the luxury SUV is on the table, but there is no official information yet.
HiPhi X is a direct competitor to Tesla Model X. It has similar side doors, high performance powertrain, and a huge battery, like the Model X.