EFFICIENCY18.4 kWh / 100 km
CHARGE%30-80: 30 minutes
- Denza D9 is a high-end fully electric MPV launched in August 2022 in China.
- D9 is a 7-seater with a luxurious interior, which includes a huge infotainment display on the back.
- Electric MPV can travel up to 600 kilometers on a single charge, thanks to its decent 103.36-kWh battery pack.
- Denza D9 pricing starts at $62.270 or 403.800 CNY in China.
- BYD manufactures Denza-branded vehicles, including D9 and N7 at its production facility in China.
Power and Speed
|374 HP (275 kW)|
Number of Engines
|Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor|
Battery and Charge
|600 km (372 miles)|
DC Charge Rate
AC Charge Rate
DC Charge Time
AC Charge Time
Year of Production
|Wheelbase: 3110 mm|
About Denza D9
Denza, initially a 50:50 EV joint-venture between Mercedes-Benz and Chinese automaker BYD, was reorganized back in December 2021. It’s now 90 percent owned by BYD and Denza-branded vehicles are still mostly being designed by Mercedes. Denza D9 is the first model launched after the huge revamp of the Denza.
It’s a luxury MPV available in both plug-in hybrid and all-electric powertrain. D9 can accomodate up to 7 people and yet it offers decent luggage capacity.