EFFICIENCY15.4 kWh / 100 km
CHARGE%30-80: 30 minutes
- Deepal S7, also known as Deep Blue S7, is a mid-range all-electric SUV launched in June 2023.
- It is based on Changan's latest EV-dedicated modular platform called EPA1, which allows S7 to be offered as both PHEV, BEV, and FCEV powertrains.
- A 79.97-kWh battery pack is being used inside the electric SUV. It can travel up to 520 kilometers on a single charge.
- Deepal S7 pricing starts at $33,500, or 239,900 CNY in China.
- Changan Auto manufactures the Deepal S7 at its production plant in Chongqing, China.
Power and Speed
|258 HP (189 kW)|
Number of Engines
|Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor|
Battery and Charge
|520 km (322 miles)|
DC Charge Rate
AC Charge Rate
DC Charge Time
AC Charge Time
Year of Production
|Wheelbase: 2.900 mm; Drag coefficient: 0.258 Cd|
About Deepal S7
Deepal S7 (or Deep Blue S7) first unveiled in Guangzhou Auto Show in late 2022. First S7 vehicles rolled off the production line in May 2023. Compact SUV is being offered both as a plug-in hybrid, all-electric, and hydrogen fuel-cell vehicle. It’s one of the most aerodynamic Sports Utility Vehicle (SUV) on the market. Deepal S7’s drag coefficient is 0.258 Cd, it’s as aerodynamic as a sedan!
The most unique feature that Deepal S7 packed with is the 12.3-inch infotainment display embedded into the front passenger sun visor. It looks perfect and saves a significant amount of storage space for glovebox. The main infotainment display is a 15.6-inch unit with up to 15-degree tilting on both sides.