EFFICIENCY13.8 kWh / 100 km
CHARGE%20-80: 26 minutes
- Citroen e-C3 is a budget-friendly pure electric vehicle based on a purpose-built 'Digital Smart Platform'.
- e-C3 features a 44-kWh LFP battery pack, which makes it the first EV that comes with an LFP pack in the entire Stellantis portfolio.
- Compact hatchback can travel up to 320 kilometers on a single charge. There is also be a much more affordable 200-km range version that costs €19,990 coming in 2025.
- Citroen e-C3 pricing starts at €23,300 in Europe. Deliveries will start in Q2 2024.
- Citroen manufactures the budget-friendly e-C3 at Stellantis' Slovakia plant.
Power and Speed
|113 HP (83 kW)|
Number of Engines
|Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor|
Battery and Charge
|320 km (198 miles)|
DC Charge Rate
AC Charge Rate
DC Charge Time
AC Charge Time
Year of Production
|LFP battery supplied by a Chinese manufacturer.|