EFFICIENCY9.4 kWh / 100 km
CHARGE%30-80: 40 minutes
- Chery eQ1 is an all-electric two-door hatchback first launched in 2017.
- eQ1 comes with a 28.86-kWh battery pack, which is enough to give this compact EV a range of 301 kilometers.
- Electric hatchback supports up to 55 kW DC and 3.3 kW AC charging as standard. There is a 6.6-kW AC charger option as well.
- Chery eQ1 pricing starts at around €10,365 or 77,999 CNY in China.
- Chery builds its small EV eQ1 in China.
Power and Speed
|41 HP (30 kW)|
Number of Engines
|Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor|
Battery and Charge
|301 km (187 miles)|
DC Charge Rate
AC Charge Rate
DC Charge Time
AC Charge Time
Year of Production
|Wheelbase: 2150 mm|
About Chery eQ1
Chery eQ1 is a highly popular in China. Last year, the automaker announced that a total of 300,000 eQ1 vehicles built since 2017. Small two-door EV comes with a 10.4-inch vertical infotainment display, which is unusual for a car in this price segment.