EFFICIENCY22.9 kWh / 100 km
- Cadillac Celestiq is a handcrafted ultra-luxury EV that officially unveiled in October 2022 in US.
- Luxury sedan/shooting brake can produce up to 600 HP. The acceleration performance is phenomenal, 0-60 mph in 3.8 seconds!
- American brand's first battery-electric sedan packs enough energy to travel around 300 miles with a single charge.
- Celestiq will enter production at Cadillac's Michigan facility in December 2023.
- Cadillac Celestiq pricing will start north of $300,000.
Power and Speed
|600 HP (441 kW)|
Number of Engines
|Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor|
Battery and Charge
|483 km (299 miles)|
DC Charge Rate
AC Charge Rate
DC Charge Time
AC Charge Time
|Electric Station Wagon|
Year of Production
|Cadillac Super Cruise|
About Cadillac Celestiq
Cadillac released a detailed video of the upcoming Celestiq. Take a look at this handcrafted amazing all-electric shooting brake: