EFFICIENCY14.6 kWh / 100 km
CHARGE%30-80: 25 minutes
- BYD Seal is a fully electric sedan built on BYD's latest vehicle platform.
- Compact electric sedan has two engines that produce 530 horsepower and 670 Nm of torque.
- BYD Seal can travel around 650 kilometers when fully charged, according to CLTC test cycle.
- Chinese EV maker already started to accept pre-orders for the Seal. It is available in China. BYD will soon start selling Seal in Japan, Australia, and some other countries, as well.
- BYD Seal will enter mass-production later in the 2022.
Power and Speed
|530 HP (389 kW)|
Number of Engines
|Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor|
Battery and Charge
DC Charge Rate
AC Charge Rate
DC Charge Time
AC Charge Time
Year of Production
About BYD Seal
BYD Seal is the Chinese EV giant’s latest super sedan, which is being built on the BYD e-platform 3.0. It has a new battery pack design called CTB (Cell-to-Body) that enables BYD to implement its Blade battery cells directly into the vehicle’s chassis. The new battery-chassis design approach will allow BYD to build more efficient, less heavy electric vehicles.
BYD will definetly sell its new electric sedan abroad starting with Australia and Japan. You can watch the official reveal video of the BYD Seal down below.