BYD Atto 3
BYD Atto 3
EFFICIENCY14.4 kWh / 100 km
CHARGE%30-80: 30 minutes
- BYD Atto 3 is a fully electric compact SUV launched globally by the Chinese automaker.
- It is a rebadged version of the 2022 Yuan Plus for European markets, featuring same electric motors and battery packs.
- Atto 3 comes with 49.92/60.48-kWh battery options. WLTP range is 345 and 420 kilometers, respectively.
- BYD Atto 3 Extended Range pricing starts at around $33,000 in Australia. Atto 3's European price starts at €38,000.
- BYD Atto 3 is being manufactured in China, alongside original version badged as Yuan Plus.
Power and Speed
|204 HP (150 kW)|
Number of Engines
|Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor|
Battery and Charge
|420 km (260 miles)|
DC Charge Rate
AC Charge Rate
DC Charge Time
AC Charge Time
Year of Production
About BYD Atto 3
BYD Atto 3 has become BYD’s first globally available electric vehicle. It is officially go on sale in Australia, Japan, Singapore, India, New Zeland, Cambodia, Thailand. European countries such as Germany, United Kingdom, Denmark, Sweden, Netherlands, are also expected to get their taste of BYD’s compact EV later in the 2022.
Atto 3 is basically the rebadged version of the 2022 BYD Yuan Plus launched in China last year. It has two battery options called standard and extended range, offering an energy capacity of 49.92 kWh and 60.49-kWh, respectively. BYD Atto 3’s WLTP range estimate is around 420 kilometers. It supports up to 80 kW DC and 11 kW AC charging speeds.
BYD Atto 3 European Pricing
BYD Atto 3 European starting price is €38,000. The first vehicles will be delivered in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Nertherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, and Germany. More countries will follow in the coming months.
BYD is selling Atto 3/Yuan Plus with a starting price of $20,120 in China. Extended range version only costs $21,580, or 147,800 CNY. In Australia, customers pay around $32,900 for the extended range Atto 3.
You should take a look at Fully Charged Show’s Atto 3 review down below.