BMW i4 M50
BMW i4 M50
EFFICIENCY19 kWh / 100 km
CHARGE%10-80: 31 minutes
- BMW i4 M50 is the performance-oriented version of the i4 electric sedan.
- High-performance i4 M50 offers all-wheel-drive, features dual-motor producing 544 horsepower.
- BMW i4 M50 can be charged from 10 to 80 percent in 31 minutes.
- BMW i4 M50 is priced at $65,900 in the US.
- BMW i4 is being manufactured at BMW's 'The Bavarian Car Factory' in Munich,. Germany
Power and Speed
|544 HP (399 kW)|
Number of Engines
|Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor|
Battery and Charge
|510 km (316 miles)|
DC Charge Rate
AC Charge Rate
DC Charge Time
AC Charge Time
Year of Production
|BMW Personal CoPilot|
About BMW i4 M50
BMW i4 is probably the first serious challenger to Europe’s top selling electric sedan Tesla Model 3. German carmaker offers two versions of its first fully electric sedan: BMW i4 eDrive40 and the performance version called BMW i4 M50.
BMW i4 M50 features two electric motors for both axles producing up to 544 HP and 795 Nm of torque. Here is a video of the i4 M50 performing beautifully: