EFFICIENCY9.3 kWh / 100 km
CHARGE%30-80: 45 minutes
- Baojun YEP is an affordable electric SUV designed just like an off-road vehicle.
- The YEP comes with a single-motor 50 kW powertrain. Its top speed is 100 km/h, so don't expect super-fast acceleration from this little off-road SUV.
- Compact SUV offers a CLTC range of 303 kilometers when fully charged.
- Baojun YEP pricing will probably be around €11,000 to €13,500 in China.
- Wuling builds Baojun-branded vehicles just like YEP at its production plants in China.
Power and Speed
|68 HP (49 kW)|
Number of Engines
|Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor|
Battery and Charge
|303 km (188 miles)|
DC Charge Rate
AC Charge Rate
DC Charge Time
AC Charge Time
Year of Production
|Wheelbase: 2110 mm|
About Baojun YEP
Baojun YEP will be officially unveiled in March. Hopefully, Wuling’s pricing will be lower than expected. Mini off-road vehicle is going to be the first fully-electric SUV launched by the Baojun brand.