AITO M5 EV
AITO M5 EV
EFFICIENCY17.1 kWh / 100 km
CHARGE%30-80: 30 minutes
- AITO M5 EV is the fully-electric version of the brand's hybrid SUV, developed by Huawei and SERES.
- It has both a rear-wheel-drive and AWD powetrain options. AITO M5 EV AWD comes with two electric motors that produce 496 HP and 675 Nm of torque.
- M5 EV can travel up to 652 kilometers. AWD version's CLTC range rating is 552 km.
- AITO officially launched M5 EV in 6 September 2022 in China.
- Seres manufactures the Aito M5 EV in China, and Huawei sells it on its online and physical retail stores.
Power and Speed
|496 HP (364 kW)|
Number of Engines
|Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor|
Battery and Charge
DC Charge Rate
AC Charge Rate
DC Charge Time
AC Charge Time
Year of Production
About AITO M5 EV
AITO M5 EV is a fully electric SUV, developed by Huawei and SERES. Huawei contributed to this vehicle by supplying its DriveONE powertrain, providing autonomous driving technologies and powering its infotainment system with Harmony OS 3 operating system.
M5 EV’s design is very aerodynamical, its drag coefficient is only 0.266 cd. It has a 79.93-kWh battery pack, enough to give this vehicle a CLTC range of 552 kilometers.