EFFICIENCY17 kWh / 100 km
CHARGE%10-80: 20 minutes
- AEHRA SUV is an all-electric luxury SUV unveiled by Italian startup in 2022.
- Luxurious SUV is designed by former Lamborghini chief designer Filippo Perini.
- It'll feature an 800-volt electrical architecture and up to 350-kW DC charging.
- AEHRA SUV pricing will start from $160,000 and climb to almost $200,000.
- AEHRA plans to build a manufacturing site in Italy, where its fully-electric luxury vehicles will be made.
Power and Speed
|0 HP (0 kW)|
Number of Engines
|Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor|
Battery and Charge
|800 km (496 miles)|
DC Charge Rate
AC Charge Rate
DC Charge Time
AC Charge Time
Year of Production
|Wheelbase: 3.000 mm|
About AEHRA SUV
Aehra, Milan-based all-electric luxury car brand, unveiled its first vehicle in October 2022. Italian firm simply calls it the ‘SUV’. It’ll most likely become one of the most aerodynamic SUVs in the world.
Aehra SUV’s battery pack will be supplied by Austrian Miba Battery Systems and it’ll store around 120-kWh of energy. Aehra aims to start delivering luxury EVs as early as 2025 in North America, Europe, China, and of course Middle East.
Here’s a clip from Full Charged Show’s interview with Aehra’s chief designer Filippo Perini: