EFFICIENCY15 kWh / 100 km
CHARGE%10-80: 20 minutes
- AEHRA Sedan is a performance oriented fully electric vehicle first unveiled in June 2023.
- It's based on AEHRA's mono-body platform and features one of the most aerodynamic exterior designs on the market.
- The Sedan comes with three electric motors and produces up to 806-horsepower (794-bhp).
- AEHRA Sedan pricing will be between $175,000 to $200,000. Deliveries will begin sometime in 2026.
- AEHRA plans to build a manufacturing site in Italy, where its fully-electric luxury vehicles will be made.
Power and Speed
|806 HP (592 kW)|
Number of Engines
|Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor|
Battery and Charge
|800 km (496 miles)|
DC Charge Rate
AC Charge Rate
DC Charge Time
AC Charge Time
Year of Production
|Wheelbase: 3.000 mm; Bi-directional charging support|
About AEHRA Sedan
AEHRA brings together a number of experienced automotive executives, including former Lamborghini designer Filippo Perini and its chief engineering officier Franco Climatti, who serves as an engineer at Ferrari for 32 years.
AEHRA Sedan will be an ultra-premium performance vehicle. Italian luxury EV startup is on track to deliver first sedan vehicles by 2026. The AEHRA SUV will be launched a year earlier.
The Sedan is going to come equipped with a tri-motor AWD powertrain, which will produce up to 806-horsepower. There’s no performance rating yet, but the 0-62 mph acceleration will be in the 2-seconds range.
AEHRA’s partnered up with Austria-based Miba for developing 120-kWh high-performance battery packs. The Sedan is expected to deliver a range of 497 miles, or around 800 kilometers. It’ll support 350-kW ultra-fast DC charging and bi-directional charging features.