EFFICIENCY14 kWh / 100 km
CHARGE%0-80: 35 minutes
- Abarth 500e is Italian sports car maker's first fully-electric vehicle.
- It features a 155-HP electric motor, which can also produce 274 Nm of torque. 0-100 km/h acceleration can be done in 7.0 seconds.
- Its 42-kWh battery pack is borrowed from the regular Fiat 500e. Abarth 500e's range is estimated to be slightly lower than the Fiat version.
- Abarth 500e is expected to be launched in February 2023.
- Fiat produces all version of the 500e in Italy.
Power and Speed
|155 HP (113 kW)|
Number of Engines
|Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor|
Battery and Charge
|300 km (186 miles)|
DC Charge Rate
AC Charge Rate
DC Charge Time
AC Charge Time
|4 hours 15 minutes|
Year of Production
About Abarth 500e
Here is the real footages from Abarth 500e: