2023 ZEEKR 001
2023 ZEEKR 001
EFFICIENCY14.9 kWh / 100 km
CHARGE%10-80: 28 minutes
- 2023 Zeekr 001 is one of the longest range electric vehicles launched. It is designed as a large hatchback by Geely.
- The new Zeekr 001 comes with a humongous 140-kWh battery pack supplied by world's #1 battery maker CATL.
- Electric hatchback can go up to 1,032 kilometers when fully charged. It is estimated that the huge battery can be charged from 10 to 80 percent in 28 minutes.
- 2023 Zeekr 001 costs around €55,300/403,000 CNY in China.
- Geely builds 2023 Zeekr 001 at its 'smart factory' in Ningbo, China.
Power and Speed
|272 HP (199 kW)|
Number of Engines
|Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor|
Battery and Charge
|1032 km (640 miles)|
DC Charge Rate
AC Charge Rate
DC Charge Time
AC Charge Time
Year of Production
|Wheelbase: 3005 mm|
About 2023 ZEEKR 001
Geely’s EV-only brand Zeekr revamped its electric hatchback: 2023 Zeekr 001. This time, the large EV comes with CATL’s latest battery pack called ‘Qilin Battery’. It is designed as a cell-to-pack (CTP) solution, which increases the pack-level energy density to more than 200 Wh/kg. Thanks to a more energy-dense, lightweight design, this pack can store a heft 140-kWh of energy into an all-electric hatchback.
2023 Zeekr 001 will not only feature this huge battery. There are two other options with less energy capacity as well. Zeekr 001 WE version costs around €41,000/300,000 CNY and offers an 86-kWh battery and a CLTC range of 546 kilometers. There also three different 100-kWh battery versions, one with the single motor and a 100-kWh battery, the other two are equipped with dual-motor 544-HP powertrain with the same 100-kWh pack. All version offer a top speed of 200 km/h. Dual-motor 2023 Zeekr 001 can accelerate from 0 to 100 km/h(62 mph) in 3.8 seconds, which is better than most of the sport cars on the market right now.