2023 NIO EC7
2023 NIO EC7
EFFICIENCY15.7 kWh / 100 km
CHARGE%30-80: 20 minutes
- NIO EC7 is one of the most aerodynamic SUV in the world.
- The all-electric SUV can be bought with 75-kWh, 100-kWh and a 150-kWh solid-state battery pack. EC7's 100-kWh version got a range estimate around 635 kilometers.
- EC7 can get from 0 to 100 km/h in 3.8 seconds.
- NIO EC7 100 kWh costs €73,800, or 546,000 CNY in China. European pricing will be announced later in 2023.
- NIO manufactures its mid-size electric SUV EC7 at the production plant in Chongqing, China.
Power and Speed
|653 HP (480 kW)|
Number of Engines
|Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor|
Battery and Charge
|635 km (394 miles)|
DC Charge Rate
AC Charge Rate
DC Charge Time
AC Charge Time
Year of Production
|NIO Autonomous Driving (NAD)|
|Wheelbase: 2960 mm; Swappable Battery Pack|
About 2023 NIO EC7
The electric coupe NIO EC7 officially debuted at the Chinese EV maker’s highly-anticipated NIO DAY event in December 2022. It is based on the NT 2.0 platform, which is much better at creating more aerodynamic vehicles. EC7, with its drag coefficient of 0.230 Cd, is one of the most aerodynamic SUVs in the world.
NIO claims that EC7 drivers can get a range of 940 kilometers with the 150-kWh solid-state battery pack option. Regular packs, such as the popular 100-kWh version is also very good at delivering a long range, its CLTC estimate is 635 kilometers.
There is a set of sensor on top of the EC7, including a LiDAR unit. Fully-electric vehicle will also take advantage of the second generation digital cockpit, which is based on the latest version of the NIO’s operating system called Banyan.