2023 HiPhi Z
2023 HiPhi Z
EFFICIENCY17.7 kWh / 100 km
CHARGE%30-80: 55 minutes
- HiPhi Z is a uniquely designed fully electric sports car
- Four-door electric sedan features a dual motor AWD electric drivetrain that is capable of producing 440 kW power and 820 Nm of torque.
- HiPhi Z looks almost unreal. It has matrix LED light systems and suicide doors on both sides.
- HiPhi Z pricing starts at around $85,200, or 610,000 CNY in China.
- Human Horizons is the manufacturer of the HiPhi Z. Its factory is located in Shanghai, China.
Power and Speed
|672 HP (494 kW)|
Number of Engines
|Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor|
Battery and Charge
|705 km (437 miles)|
DC Charge Rate
AC Charge Rate
DC Charge Time
AC Charge Time
|Electric Sports Car|
Year of Production
|Wheelbase: 3,150 mm; Drag Coefficient: 0.27 Cd|
About 2023 HiPhi Z
Update (June 2023): Human Horizons revealed European pricing for the HiPhi Z. In Germany, GT version of the electric sedan costs €105,000, whereas 5-seater variant is priced at €107,000. In Norway, prices are a little bit lower, €95,436 and €98,273, respectively.
Human Horizon has become very popular in the Chinese luxury car market. It’s all thanks to high-end HiPhi X‘s successful launch into the luxury electric SUV market. Now, Shanghai-based company will try the same formula with HiPhi Z in the electric sedan segment. This new model comes with suicide doors, highly modifiable matrix LED lighting and a dual motor fully electric drivetrain.
HiPhi Z pricing will start from 600,000 CNY and go as high as 800,000 CNY in China. Uniquely designed sedan will launch on August 26th in China. European launch is also imminent.