2023 BYD e2
2023 BYD e2
EFFICIENCY10.3 kWh / 100 km
CHARGE%30-80: 30 minutes
- 2023 BYD e2 is an affordable electric hatchback. The new version is based on BYD's advanced EV-dedicated architecture called e-platform 3.0.
- Highly popular e2 is budget-friendly and offers 95 HP motor, 130 km/h top speed.
- The new BYD e2 can travel up to 405 kilometers on a single charge.
- 2023 BYD e2 pricing starts at €13,500, or 102,800 CNY in China.
- BYD manufactures e2 at its production plant in China.
Power and Speed
|95 HP (69 kW)|
Number of Engines
|Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor|
Battery and Charge
|405 km (251 miles)|
DC Charge Rate
AC Charge Rate
DC Charge Time
AC Charge Time
Year of Production
|Wheelbase: 2610 mm|
About 2023 BYD e2
BYD’s entry-level EV e2 upgraded to Chinese automaker’s latest EV architecture: BYD e-platform 3.0. It’s now not only comes with the ‘Ocean X Face’ front design but also carries the BYD’s more energy-dense Blade Battery pack and the highly efficient (89 percent) 8-in-1 electric powertrain that combines both inverter, electric motor and other components into a single unit.
There’s a new pair of displays inside the vehicle as well. The new 8.8-inch digital gauge cluster and the 12.8-inch (the base model gets the 10.1-inch screen) rotatable infotainment display are powered by the company’s latest DiLink operating system. 2023 BYD e2 also offers 4G connection and keyless entry with the NFC-based phone key feature.