2022 MG ZS EV
2022 MG ZS EV
EFFICIENCY17.8 kWh / 100 km
CHARGE%10-80: 42 minutes
- 2022 MG ZS EV is the facelifted version of the Europe's popular mid-range electric SUV.
- It offer longer range, more power and a much better interior setup.
- 2022 MG ZS EV pricing starts at around €37,000.
- MG uses the latest infotainment system which includes a 10.1" touchscreen.
- Like all the other MG vehicles, latest version of the ZS EV is also being built in China by SAIC Motors.
Power and Speed
|156 HP (114 kW)|
Number of Engines
|Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor|
Battery and Charge
|440 km (273 miles)|
DC Charge Rate
AC Charge Rate
DC Charge Time
AC Charge Time
Year of Production
About 2022 MG ZS EV
Latest version of the Europe’s top selling budget electric SUV unveiled. 2022 MG ZS EV launched for European market in November 2021. It has longer range at 440 km according to WLTP cycle, thanks to a much bigger 72.6 kWh battery pack. MG will also offers a standard range option with 320 kilometers of range at a lower price level.
2022 MG ZS EV comes with a closed front grille desgin and a much improved interior setup with 10.1-inch touchscreen, and a 7-inch digital gauge cluster at the back of the steering wheel. New interior looks very similiar to higher segment MG MARVEL R. Budget friendly electric vehicle is being built in China by country’s one of the biggest automotiv manufacturer SAIC Motors.