EFFICIENCY3.8 kWh / 100 km
CHARGE%0-90: 40 minutes
- Arc Vector is a high-performance premium electric motorcycle. It was first unveiled in 2019, deliveries postponed multiple times.
- Vector's unique design belongs to the company founder and CEO Mark Truman. It uses a lightweight carbon-fibre body.
- Premium e-bike's 16.8-kWh battery pack acts as a structural part of the motorcycle's body frame.
- Arc Vector pricing starts at £90,000, or around $106,780 in UK. Initially, there will be only 399 of this beautiful motorcycle.
- Arc officially started to handcraft its first electric motor Vector in United Kingdom in 2022.
Power and Speed
|117 HP (86 kW)|
|AC Permanent Magnet|
Battery and Charge
|436 km (270 miles)|
Year of Production
|CSS Charging Port|
About Arc Vector
Arc Vector’s limited edition AE version has got a really impressive promo video. Take a look: